Monday, February 11, 2008

VEGAN COCKTAIL CUPCAKE PARTY: THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 14TH!

On Valentine's day evening we'll be hosting an all-you-can-eat cocktail-inspired cupcake party. Come one, come all!

WHEN: 7:30pm - 9:30pm, Thursday, February 14th
WHERE: 55 South St., Jamaica Plain (next door to Harvest Co-op)
WHAT: "martini" cupcakes, "pina colada cupcakes", "white russian cupcakes", and more! All vegan, of course. Plus, and ART OPENING by JP photographer Kate Moss. And probably live music!
HOW: Please RSVP to veganfiores@gmail.com. $10 at the door or in advance at the bakery.

4 comments:

Eric said...

I can't wait for this. I'm not going to eat all day.

Anonymous said...

Oh my...awesome!!!!

Unknown said...

Hah, heyo. You stalked me on OKC, and now I found this blog, and now I will be following this blog. Rock on! I need to go by Fiore one day. I don't really know JP, I am still pretty new to Boston. How is parking there/they need any more bakers/employees, man? I have a friend who works at city feed, but I haven't been there yet, eitehr. argh!

Jessie said...

I recently visited Fiore's bakery and wrote about it on my blog if you are interested in reading it. It's under the post entitled, Vegan food in Boston. Great stuff!

www.somethingvegan.blogspot.com